Breast Pump EasyOp Tgrip Single or Pair Cups
The vacuum stretches the breast tissue gently over a sustained period of time. When cells are stretched, they respond both by swelling temporarily and by replicating until eventually, the cells divide to accommodate the stretch force. The new tissue is identical to the original breast tissue, and feels the same both to her and from the outside. Using it longer and more often can produce faster results. Pump to a comfortable pressure and hold that for 10 to 15 minutes on each breast twice a day. Do not over pump, if there is pain or discomfort then release the pressure. LeLuv® cylinders are made from medical-grade polycarbonate, which is the highest quality material on the market.
Instruction for use
- Lubricate the cup. Apply lubricant to yourself as well.
- Place the cup firmly pressed against the breast to keep air from escaping.
- Slowly begin to work the pump. There will be a slight pressure on your breast as air is drawn from the tube. For beginners, it is important to start this process slowly to avoid discomfort. Remember to press the safety release valve if any pain is experienced.
- Continue pumping/releasing air until you've found a level of vacuum suitable for you. You should look enlarged but should not feel pain.
- Now make sure no air escapes (unless needed) and wait 20 minutes. You may need to pump further during this time to keep an appropriate amount of pressure.
- Once the session is complete you should appear fuller and have heightened sensitivity. These results are effective for up to 24 hours, but you may experience permanent enlargement through long-term use. We recommend 3-4 sessions per week.
LeLuv EasyOp T-Grip Breast Pumping Kit PARENT SKU Key Features:
- Light and durable breast suction cups for vacuum physiotherapy
- Breast appearance can be increased safely and effectively with regular use
- Zero irritating mold seams, durable and reliable handle
- Removable rubber ring on each cup for tight seal, comfort, and easy cleaning
- Quick-release vacuum valve holds the vacuum after the pump is disconnected from the cylinder
Every item is 100% brand new, in original manufacturer-sealed packaging.
Free Shipping to All USA Addresses with Discreet Shipping.
90-Day, 100% Satisfaction or your Money Back!
|Item Number / MPN||200039-000|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Weight (net)||12 oz|
We Also Recommend