Adapter | iPump Vacuum Pump Head Units -to- 1/4" Hose Quick-Disconnect Cups & Cylinders
View our penis pump adapter instructions video below:
This is a Replacement Head Adapter for the LeLuv iPump Series Electric Vacuum Pumps with our Premium Slippery Silicone Vacuum Hose. (Does not include the head, only the adapter with or without additional hose options.) Made from premium materials, the LeLuv iPump Head Adapter has superb vacuum sealing O-rings and quality ABS construction. Attach the Adapter to your existing 1/4" I.D. Hose, or choose an option that includes a hose WITH the Quick-Disconnect male O-ring fitting(s) included. The "T"-Hose allows for two cylinders to be connected to one vacuum pump for nipples, breasts etc. With these Hose options you can now use the LeLuv iPump Electric Vacuum Pump Head with our complete line of Cylinders and Cups in the Quick-Disconnect System (Cylinders and Cups sold seperately).
*The Adapter is compatible with LeLuv iPump Head ONLY. We do not guarantee or endorse using the Adapter with any other brand or model.
How it Works:
Pumping sessions increase blood flow to the penile region, which can stimulate firmer, longer-lasting erections. Pumping can also heighten sensitivity, aid in stamina training and temporarily enlarge the size of your penis. A single 15-minute session can thicken and lengthen your penis for up to 24 hours.
A quick release valve (red button) is featured to maintain a safe vacuum during the session.
Instructions for use
- Lubricate the inner wall of the cylinder and yourself.
- Insert your penis into the cylinder. The cylinder should remain firmly pressed against the base of your penis to keep air from escaping.
- Create vacuum by pressing the power button. There will be a slight sensation as air is drawn from the cylinder. The penis should look swollen, but should not hurt. If there is pain, release some vacuum (red button) until a comfortable level is established.
- Keep a steady amount of vacuum in the cylinder for 15 minutes. You may need to pump further during this time to keep an appropriate amount of vacuum in the cylinder.
- Material: ABS
- Weight: 9 ounces (255 g)
- Length: 3.8" (9.7 cm)
- Overall Diameter: 2.6" (6.6 cm)
- Inner Diameter (where the Head meets the Adapter): 2" (5.1 cm)
- Inner Diameter (Hose): 1/4" (7 mm)
iPump Penis Pump Head Adapter to 1/4" Hose - with or without Hose [PARENT SKU] Key Features:
- The iPump Penis Pump Head Adapter from LeLuv allows you to use the iPump Head with any of our Quick-Disconnect Cups and Cylinders.
- Made from medically tested and approved ABS and silicone. Easy to use and completely safe!
- Uses the same 1/4" hose diameter as all of our Quick-Disconnect Vacuum Pumps for ultimate interchangability. Choose an option without any hoses and fittings, or one to include a hose with male fitting(s).
- Use this adapter to mate your iPump Head Unit to any of our Quick-Disconnect Cylinders! Cylinders with hoses and fittings are available seperately. Over 20 sizes!
- We care about your privacy! When we ship our product you can be sure that nothing specific is written on the package or label, and we take care to package them discreetly so it is impossible to tell what's inside.
Every item is 100% brand new, in original manufacturer-sealed packaging.
Free Shipping to All USA Addresses with Discreet Shipping.
90-Day, 100% Satisfaction or your Money Back!
|Item Number / MPN||200052-200|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Diameter||2.5" (6.3 cm)|
|Length||12", 18" or 24" Hose|
|Type||Penis Vacuum Pump|
|Width||2.4" (6 cm) I.D.|
We Also Recommend
Slippery Silicone Hoses with Quick-Disconnect Male O-Ring Fitting for Vacuum Pumps | Choose Length & Color