LeLuv Vibrating Nipple Vacuum Pump | Tgrip Handle
Made from Polystyrene plastic that's sturdy and accurately sized. This is the most basic item for starting your pumping routine!
T-Grip One-handed Pump
Can be used one-handed and includes a quick release purge valve for your safety. We've designed the system to prevent any unwanted air leakage.
Instructions for use
- Lubricate the inner wall of the cylinder and yourself.
- The cylinder should remain firmly pressed against the skin to keep air from escaping.
- Slowly begin to work the pump. There will be a slight sensation as air is drawn from the cylinder. For beginners, it is important to start this process slowly to avoid discomfort. Remember to press the safety release valve if the vacuum becomes painful.
- Continue pumping/releasing air until you've found a level of vacuum suitable for you: the area should look swollen, but should not hurt.
- Now make sure no air escapes (unless needed) and wait 20 minutes. You may need to pump further during this time to keep an appropriate amount of vacuum in the cylinder.
- Once the session is complete, you should appear swollen and have heightened sensitivity.
Vibrating EasyOp Tgrip Nipple Vacuum Suction Pump Heightened Sensitivity Device Key Features:
- Vibrating EasyOp T-Grip Nipple Vacuum Suction Pump
- New "T-Grip" pump improves on our classic EasyOp Kits with higher durability and a bigger form for larger hands
- Quick-release valve to safeguard against over-pumping - great for beginners!
- Our #1 selling kit - see why everyone loves their LeLuv pump
- Polycarbonate Cylinder material is resistant to cracking or chipping
Every item is 100% brand new, in original manufacturer-sealed packaging.
Free Shipping to All USA Addresses with Discreet Shipping.
90-Day, 100% Satisfaction or your Money Back!
|Item Number / MPN||200038-100|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Weight (net)||12 oz|
We Also Recommend